Thursday 29 August 2013

Fake It Up By Benefit Review

Thursday, 29th August 2013


Fake It Up By Benefit Review

Hello! It's nearly the end of summer so I thought I'd do a couple of reviews on y summer products so to start off I'll be doing a review on My Fake It Up concealer by Benefit!

  • Buy again: Yes
  • Package Quality: 5
  • Price: 4/5
  • Amount: Little



Before...











As you can see I have very big dark circles. My eyes are puffy and redness. These are all things I'm hoping my Concealer will get rid of. Considering the price it definitely should! The redness in the middle is where I got sunburnt!


Applying the concealer...











It is really easy to apply. It has a nice grip and is not difficult to turn. The concealer also moisturises your eyes this reduced the puffiness and redness of my eyes! I also put the concealer over my eyelid as well as my dark circles to give it a more natural look.


After...

The redness has completely disappeared! My dark circles are no more! I am so pleased with this product! I will definitely buy it again. The only bad thing is the amount and price there is only a small amount in the package and a large price. The veins on my eyelids also disappeared this product is very pleasing. I totally recommend buying it!









 













No comments:

Post a Comment