Saturday 16 February 2013

Dr Sporty Lip Balm Review

Saturday,16th February 2013                                                                             


Dr Sporty Lip Balm


  Miss Sporty is a brand I used to reach for in my early teens, due to 

cheaper pricing. 

However not so much now. But I was drawn to Dr Balm by the super cute retro packaging! 

There are 3 different shades in total. I chose 02 - Glam Kiss and 03 Gossip Kiss.

There is also 01- Sweet Kiss, which I will most probably pick up next time I'm shopping.
These balms claim to heal and moisturise your lips while providing a faint hint of colour.
They certainly live up to these claims. Although its doesn't apply as thickly as some
lip balms such as Vaseline and Nivea, these do provide a light, non-sticky, glossy, 

moisturising coat to the lips.Now Dr Balm is a tinted lip balm that comes in up to five colours. Now all five are available in my local Superdrug however only two are available in my local Boots.                                                                                            Now I love these products they give me a natural look  
 in a range of colours they range from a light baby pink to a dark reddy plum colour.













Got from:
http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/2012/09/review-miss-sporty-dr-balm-glam-kiss.html
http://blogandadvice.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/miss-sporty-dr-balms-review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment