Saturday 16 February 2013

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment 200ml Review

Saturday, 16th February 2013                                                                                 



Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment 200ml

What I Say:

I'm on my second tub of this now and i have honestly seen an improvement in the condition of my hair. I tend to use this treatment every time I wash my hair. I always know when i've used it - my hair looks full of body without being weighed down, and it always feels soft and velvety to the touch. My roots seem to appear brighter too and my hair just feels altogether more healthy. What it will do is give your hair the nutrients it needs in order to grow healthily (it apparently contains 'Pro-Growth complex for strength'), and it will improve the condition of your hair. It's basically giving you the essentials for the best potential hair growth. 


In the words of Lee Stafford, 
'If the Earth isn't nourished you will never grow beautiful flowers'
There.

How to use the product.
How to use:
  • After shampooing simply scoop out the equivalent of an egg into the palms of your hands,
  • Massage into your hair from roots to ends and leave for 5 minutes. 
  • Rinse out and then condition as normal. 
  • Keep using this miracle treatment with every wash until hair improves, then use once a week to maintain gorgeous conditioned hair.
Have i noticed any hair growth? 
Yes but it's impossible to say that it's down to this product alone. I If you don't use it properly, it isn't going to do a great deal, but the first 3 months i used this religiously and i noticed about 1 and a half inches of hair growth (doesn't sound a lot but once it gets to that 'awkward lenth' then 1 and a half inches of growth is absoloutely flipping brilliant). It also seems to limit those pesky split ends...


What annoys me about this product?
It suggests to use this everytime you wash your hair until you notice an improvement, and then to continue using once a week to maintain it. This is easier said than done but i do often use it a few times a week and it definately improves the condition of my hair. HOWEVER, using an egg sized amount every time you wash your hair means that if you have long or thick hair like myself, you may need to use an extra 'half an egg or so', therefore meaning you get through the tub extremely easily - and at £8 a pop it isn't cheap if you're making this part of your regular hair routine.

Overall:
I'd really recommend this if you're looking for a cheap-ish hair growth/conditon fix!  I've purchased my second tub and im already half way through it and i have no doubt i'll buy another after this (if i don't like a product or don't believe it works i'd never re-purchase). If you're impatient and a little bit scatty with your hair routine then maybe this isn't for you but there are other things you can do alongside this to encourage hair growth.

I Got This From: http://birdle.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/lee-stafford-hair-growth-treatment.html

No comments:

Post a Comment