Saturday 16 February 2013

The Way I Blog

Saturday, 16th February 2013 

The way I blog


The way I blog.  I search online for the best blogs about health and beauty. When I find a blog that is good I edit it and add it to Miss Crissie. Miss Crissie then tells you where I got the blog from. All the things I have blogged about so far I own. I am not very good at writing but brilliant when it comes to skin care. If someone sends me an email about puberty, health and beauty... I will search online and find them the best blog.

I have quite an interesting life. For instance I have not slept in for 6 whole weeks because I go to school weekdays and on saturdays I have netball trainings. Today I had no training so I went to bed late on Friday so that I could sleep in. I woke up this morning to a sound so annoying I stormed down the stairs. I opened the door to the kitchen and that was when I saw him. The builder was in. He was drilling through the walls! Not only that but it was 7 am in the morning.  I was furious out of all the day it had to be today. My mum and brother were still asleep. I decided to have some pancakes I put them in the Toaster. My mum came down whilst I was waiting for my pancakes to cook.

I turned on the telly and just as i was about to eat my pancake the builder asked for my help! ugh! Has he not done enough harm by waking me up but now he asks for my help! I watched him as he climbed into a hole that lead underneath our floor. He then asked me to pass him a stinky,muddy pipe. I heard a noise in the living room it was the builder! He was underneath the floorboards! He asked me to run into the kitchen and hand him a pipe as I did I ran so fast I slipt and fell on my side. Oh and how it hurt I just missed hitting my head on the floor by stopping it with my shoulder which is currently still swollen.My thigh was full of bruises. This is the moral of the story: never let a builder in the house at 7am in the morning.

Email:  cristinamoran37@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment